Are you a High School Senior in South Jersey?
Senior Portraits in South Jersey. Make your Senior year memorable for always with photos.Have you had your Senior Portraits yet? This is your Senior Year. This is it.
How exciting and scary at the same time. So many choices ahead of you.
Whether you’re beginning your senior year or coming to a close, the burden of senior portraits can be a great one.
“I don’t know where to start.”
Sound familiar? Maybe your friend had great images done, or maybe you haven’t a clue.
Here are 5 steps to get you going:
- Find a number of options to choose from. At least 3-5 senior portrait photographers is a good number. Google and recently graduated friends are also a good place to start.
- Do you like them? You can start to get a feel for their personality by following them on facebook or instagram. But even an old fashioned phone call or face-to-face meeting at their studio for a consultation can be helpful in narrowing down your choices.
- Do you love their style? See images from a bunch of sessions, look at galleries on their websites. If you visit in person, you can hold sample announcement cards, products, and albums to see what you fall in love with.
- Be thinking: What will you be doing with your photos? Your photographer can help you create gifts and lasting products for your home. Let them handle the stresses of designing and printing with professional labs, so all you have to do is hang your art.
- Clarify Pricing but be flexible. Ask the photographer a range for what clients typically spend so there are no surprises, but be flexible on your budget when you find something you love.
Once you’ve started to get a feel for the photographers you love as you’ve gotten to know them and their style of photography it should be easy to see if you can hire their services, and the rest is photographic history.
If you want help in any of the steps above, or to be in front of my camera, I would love to hear from you.