What is the face of your business?
Do you have a good professional photo of you, taken with good lighting? Does it invite viewers to see YOU?
A professional headshot is an important first step to a new business.
That will help communicate your message more clearly. And be taken seriously. Just like getting a real email address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
Those are all important steps.
But don’t forget… you are more than a single image.
It’s time to improve your online and printed presence.
Personal branding (the message you send out to the world about yourself and your business) is more than just a headshot.
It’s more than 1 image of your smiling face.
Personal branding is exploring your STORY.
What does your company DO, and how do you want your potential client feel if they were to work with you?
Ways to use your Personal Branding Photos:
- About me— this one may seem obvious. If your page design allows multiple pictures, this will help your potential clients to feel connected to you even more.
- Email signature— the best way to end a well-written email is with a small professional image reminding them of who you are for them.
- Mailers/brochures— when planning our session together, I will help you brainstorm where the photos will appear, and where to leave room for text overlays in designing your pieces.
- Sales/landing pages— your potential clients want connection with you before they invest. Seeing you in your real element, doing what you love instills trust and excitement in them.
- Social media platforms— getting a bank of your OWN images to use daily on your feed is priceless. Your images are unique to YOU, not stock images, specially crafted to share YOUR message.
- Online profiles— having the same group of images/colors across all your platforms give a recognition– face recognition; brand recognition.
- Your website— your image isn’t just for your about me page. Integrating throughout your website will communicate your message. Have a team? Let’s show them off!
- EASY— don’t forget that you’ll be using these images for weeks and weeks to come. You have a feature coming up? No need to get all dolled up unneccesarily! Just send over the images you already have now on file. Saves you time AND money.
And don’t forget…
Our Personal Branding Photo session together is a business expense.
These images will be the face of your business and will influence how everyone sees you.
It’s one of the most important purchases you will make this year.
Here is Amy.
Amy is a designer/artist over at Worthy Written Words, and we came together to create images that spoke of her business: changing people’s lives by connecting them with scripture.
Not only did she want to have the images she takes herself of her products in her online store; we created images of her doing what she loves and teaches others: getting into scripture through scripture journaling.
(I adore her house… practically perfect in every way. Workspace this gorg?? If you’re interested in what shes’s doing, she has a retreat this year to teach you in person!)
Is a Personal Branding Photo Session right for you?
If you see the list above and know that I can create images that will boost your vision and business, let’s talk. Every session comes with a consult to talk about your business and clothing/items to help show your best self.
Personal Branding Photo Session
Once you’re booked we’ll connect virtually or in person to explore your business and brainstorm your session. You’re in good hands, my friend. Clothing consult, prop recommendations, I’ve got you covered.
Only needing a headshot?
If a Personal Branding Photo Session isn’t right for you yet, you still should have a better photo of yourself than a selfie with your phone. And I can help you with that.
15-20 Minute session
2 High-Resolution Digital Files for commercial use
2 Printed 8×10 Prints
Your session only $247
*Limited Time Only,
Limited Number of Sessions Available
I can’t wait to see what I can do for your business. The world deserves to see the REAL you. I will help uncover that and share it for all to see.
I have seen so many men and women doing incredible things, but the world can’t see it clearly yet.